Tuesday 4 October 2022

October 4, 1992: My daughter was uncomfortable and might have been getting her two year molars


Thirty years ago today

            On Sunday I was up at Nancy's place at around 10:30 or 11:00. Nancy's boyfriend Boris was there, and I was rattled by his presence, but my daughter seemed glad to see me. We took the bus, the subway, and the bus to my place. I called Judy but she wasn't home. I grabbed the baby's pail and shovel, and we went to the beach. We spent a long time there and I took some pictures of her. I brought her back home at around 16:00 and tried to get her to sleep. At about 16:30 she nodded off for an hour but then woke up crying, so I laid down with her until she went back to sleep. I had time to eat something and briefly talk to Judy. After an hour the baby woke up feeling very uncomfortable. Judy suggested that she was getting her two-year molars. I took her for a long walk and after a couple of hours she finally felt better. I was about to put her to bed again at around 22:00 when Nancy came. She was there until midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment