Friday 28 October 2022

October 28, 1992: I developed some photos of my daughter and I


Thirty years ago today

            On Wednesday I posed at Central Technical School again and called Marie at lunch but there was no answer. I got an ice cream after work and went home. I called Nancy but no one picked up there either. I phoned Mike Copping and we arranged to meet after I finished work that night. I called Marie but she was busy, so I told her I'd phone on Thursday. I did some darkroom work and developed a couple of photos of the baby and me, with her naked and me in torn denim shorts. I bought a lottery ticket on my way to work. I did a fairly relaxing reclining pose and was basically ignored by the class. I bought a slice of pizza and met Mike at the donut shop and then we went to cruise the hookers in his car. We stopped at Harvey's and at 23:30 he dropped me off at my place. I stayed up until 2:30 doing dishes and then taking a shower. There were no more responses from Telepersonals.

No comments:

Post a Comment