Wednesday 26 October 2022

October 26, 1992: I went to vote in the national referendum but changed my mind when I saw the form of ballad


Thirty years ago today 

            On Monday I woke up when the clock said 7:43 and started getting ready for work until I realized that I'd forgotten to turn it back. I went back to bed and got up at around 7:50. I caught the bus to the subway and when I got off at Bloor and Bathurst I got a coffee on my way to Central Technical School. I worked all morning in room 307 for Michael Gerry. I called Marie at lunch and then went back to 307 to read the paper. I worked for Chris Farlow in the afternoon, and I knocked him and his class dead. I went home and called Marie. We talked until 17:00 when her husband came home. I went to vote in the referendum but changed my mind when I saw the form of the ballad.

No comments:

Post a Comment