Sunday 23 October 2022

October 23, 1992: When Marie stood up from her wheelchair I saw that she had a nice ass


Thirty years ago today 

            On Friday morning I was booked to pose in costume at Earl Hague Secondary School. I got my costume together and lugged it all the way up there only to find out the teacher didn't need it after all, so I posed in pants and a shirt. The day was split because of an assembly and so I had a break between 10:15 and 11:15. I went for an early lunch or a late breakfast. I called Marie and she said she was feeling much better and might be persuaded to meet me later if I called her. After work I went to the Board of Education and handed in my time sheet. I picked up my cheque from the Ontario College of Art and cashed it. I called Marie and we decided to meet at 15:00. I walked to Market Square and read the paper while I waited. After she arrived, she ordered something at the counter and when she stood up from her wheelchair, I saw that she had a nice ass. We talked until she had to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment