Friday 14 October 2022

October 14, 1992: Steve Timmins was the most nr??? teacher I'd ever worked for


Thirty years ago today 

            On Wednesday I got up just after 9:00. I masturbated, then took a shower and shaved. I had coffee and breakfast and then called Mike Copping at work. We decided that maybe we would meet on Thursday night. I went to work at Central Technical School in the afternoon until 15:15. Steve Timmins taught the last half of the class. He was the most nr.... (I can't make out what I wrote) teacher I'd ever worked for. I went to the bank to deposit my cheque and then I bought an ice cream. I went home and did some astrological reading. I called my daughter, but she wasn't interested in talking. I went to work again at Northern Secondary School from 19:00 to 21:00. It was a harder pose than I thought it would be and my right leg kept slipping off my left. I bought a sausage roll and water and later some fries and a lottery ticket before heading home. I found a message on Telepersonals from a woman who told me that she was impressed by my ad. I left her my number and she said she'd call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment