Sunday 16 October 2022

October 16, 1992: Judy ordered me to masturbate over the phone


Thirty years ago today 

            Judy woke me with a phone call on Friday morning and I told her about Marie. She said she wanted to know every detail of my date with her. She held me on the phone for about an hour and a half and ordered me to masturbate. I called Marie at 10:30 and we arranged to meet at 13:00 at Pat and Mario's. She was there when I arrived, and she was quite attractive. She was blonde with nice lipstick on interesting lips. We hit it off right away as she told me her life story and I told her mine. She started playing piano at the age of three and went to the Royal Conservatory later on. She became a licensed pilot in Florida and then got MS. She lost sight in one eye, gained it back, and then went blind in the other, but now it was 20-20 again. She was just starting to walk again a little. 
            After I got home, I got a call from Connie, the model coordinator at the Ontario College of Art. She told me that the Saturday morning job she'd booked me for was extended into the afternoon. Since I wanted to see my daughter at that time, I canceled.

No comments:

Post a Comment