Monday 10 April 2023

April 10, 1993: I woke up to find my daughter crawling on me in her sleep


Thirty years ago today

            On Saturday I felt my daughter crawling on me in her half sleep and it felt good. She was a charming little gal. I made toast and peanut butter for breakfast. I also made her toast and cheese but she wasn't interested in that. We went out to the playground for a while and then home where we played in the bath with almost every one of her soakable toys in the tub. Then we played with tools followed by painting. She hadn't gone to sleep by 15:00 and so I got her ready and took her down to the phone booth to call her mother. But Nancy wasn't there. I was pissed off because I wanted to get ready for the party. I took her back to my place and she fell asleep at around 16:00. Nancy showed up at 19:00 and waited half an hour until she woke up. I got ready and arrived at the party around 22:00 but it hadn't really started yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment