Monday 3 April 2023

April 3, 1993: I was full of energy and wondered if there was an astrological reason


Thirty years ago today

            On Saturday I got up at around 9:30. Nancy's mother had told me that Nancy would be bringing my daughter down at 9:00, but I had time to shave and shower. I was just about to do some typing when Nancy and my daughter came in. Nancy snuck away after a couple of minutes when my daughter and I were occupied. We had some breakfast and then went out to the playground followed by a walk up through the nature trail. We tried to get into Giraffe's Playland but they had parent parties on Saturdays. We walked up to Gerrard and then back down. She fell asleep on the way home. I had lots of energy for her that day and I thought there must be some astrological connection with Friday when I was also full of pep. I got her to bed at around 23:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment