Friday 7 April 2023

April 7, 1993: A cute young woman in the high school drawing class was making eyes at me while I posed


Thirty years ago today 

            On Wednesday I worked at Central Technical School in the morning and afternoon. At lunchtime I went to the bank and got $5 out with which I bought some french fries at KFC. I was on my way to room 305 when Michael Gerry called me in to room 302 and told me that he was the one that booked me at 15:30. Later I went to room 305 and Chris asked what happened to me because I'd been booked for the same time in that room. On top of that I found out that my booking for next Wednesday morning was canceled. I posed until 17:20 for the after school class. There was a really cute young woman in the class who seemed to be making eyes at me. I bought a lottery ticket and headed home, stopping at the market to get some fruit. I made spaghetti for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment