Saturday 8 April 2023

April 8, 1993: My paycheque was bigger than I'd expected because of retroactive stuff


Thirty years ago

            On Thursday I worked at West Toronto Secondary School doing a standing pose with my clothes on. I had second period off. They put three hours on my time sheet for the canceled booking last week but only five and a half for this day. I didn't want to make a big hassle out of it since they did pay me for last week, but if they short changed me again I would have to talk to them personally about it. Anyway, I sat in the staff room for over an hour getting caught up on this diary. I made phone calls to Nancy, Sheridan College, Wexford Collegiate, and to Michael Jansen. Danya let me go at 14:00 and so I dropped off my time sheet at the Board of Education and went to the Ontario College of Art to pick up my paycheque. It was bigger than I'd expected because of retroactive stuff and so I managed to put $150 in the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment