Wednesday 5 April 2023

April 5, 1993: I tried to show Nancy how our daughter could walk on the ceiling but the baby didn't want to do it this time


Thirty years ago today

            On Monday I got up at what I'd though was 10:15 and didn't find out until hours later that it had been 11:15. So I didn't pick up my daughter until 13:00. She lingered and played with her little shovel on our way to my place and so we didn't get there until after 16:00. She went to sleep at around 17:15 and I went out to buy a couple of things and called Nancy from a payphone. She said she'd pick her up at 21:15. She slept until 21:00. Her mother showed up at around 21:45. I tried to show Nancy how I walked our daughter on the ceiling but the baby didn't like it this time for some reason. She ate some lettuce, maybe to show off. 
            I watched TV and did some cleaning. There wasn't much to eat besides flour and spaghetti.

No comments:

Post a Comment