Saturday 1 April 2023

April 1, 1993: The head on my electric razor broke


Thirty years ago today 

            On Thursday I did some typing and cleaned up. The head for my electric razor broke and so I went downtown before work to buy a new one and to drop off a collage to be enlarged. I worked for Ross Mendez at the Ontario College of Art but he wasn't around much because he was doing student critiques outside the studio. I played my Leonard Cohen tape while posing. I was on my way home on the streetcar when at Jarvis I realized that I'd forgotten to pick up my collage and so I got off and went back. While I was at Kinkos I also made some black and white copies. I bought some curried potatoes and headed home again. I did some darkroom work and finished up Susana Wald's shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment