Sunday 9 April 2023

April 9, 1993: Nancy was constantly worried some kid would jump on our daughter in the ball pit at McDonald's


Thirty years ago today 

            On Friday I decided to take my daughter overnight and into the first part of Saturday because of the party that I would be going to on Saturday night. I picked her up and Nancy came with me as we followed our daughter the long wet way around to the McDonald's at Bamburgh Plaza. She was already tired in the Playland and so she only went down the slide once. She played in the ball pit and Nancy was constantly worried that some kid was going to jump on her. We didn't stay long. Nancy fed her and then she waved goodbye to her mother as we left for my place. She only finally went to sleep after we were on the Main bus. She slept about two hours and didn't eat much when she woke up besides bread. We went out to the playground and then for a little walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment