Tuesday 25 April 2023

April 25, 1993: My daughter was trying to hit kids in the ball pond so I pulled her out crying


Thirty years ago today

            On Sunday I stayed up until after 5:00 and my daughter woke up at 5:00. I made her a bottle and put her back to sleep. I went to bed shortly after that when I'd finished cleaning a bit. We got up at 10:00. After breakfast she went through three cloth diapers and two sets of pants, but I found one more diaper and got her ready so we could go out and call Nancy. We got to Bamburgh Plaza at 14:00 and played at McDonald's. She was trying to hit people in the ball pond and so I pulled her out crying. Nancy showed up after 15:00. We went to Miracle Mart and hung out before I said goodbye. I called Diana Dufretes but just got her machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment