Saturday 29 April 2023

April 29, 1993: I went to a bar that was supposed to have the poetry readings but found out it wasn't an open stage


Thirty years ago today

            On Thursday I was going through all my Omni Magazines as part of the strange new spring cleaning spree that killed all my other magazines. I took some of my empties to the Beer Store for pocket change and then went for a coffee and worked on astrological moon position comparisons. I called Mike Copping at work but he didn't come to the phone. I phoned Nancy and she said to meet her at 15:15 on Friday. After work I went to that bar that was supposed to have the poetry readings but I found out that it wasn't an open stage. I took the College car to Main and Gerrard and walked home from there. I made spaghetti and coffee. I spent most of the night correcting a mistake I'd previously made on the moon positions for the days when I wrote to Whitefeather when she was in prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment