Monday 24 April 2023

April 24, 1993: My daughter got into the tub to pee


Thirty years ago today

            On Saturday morning I was very depressed. Nancy was supposed to meet me at Eaton Centre at 11:30. I waited half an hour, went to get a coffee, and when I came back her father was there with my daughter. We played around there for a while and then caught the streetcar. She fell asleep on the way to my place. She woke up in a great mood at 16:00, so I decided to keep her overnight. Instead of going out we played with tools, painted and then played in the bath. She deliberately got into the bath to pee. We watched "Katts and Dog" and she pointed at the dog every time it was on screen. She went to sleep at 23:00 and I called Nancy to tell her she'd be staying overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment