Thursday 6 April 2023

April 6, 1993: I gave Carole Christmas a foot massage


Thirty years ago today

            On Tuesday I was at Sheridan College in Oakville for 9:00 and who do I see posing but Diana Dufretes. I didn't speak to her then because I didn't want to disturb the class, but she shouted out to me and seemed really glad to see me. That made me feel better as I'd been pretty depressed on my way in on the GO Train. I posed for sculpture in the ceramics studio and on my break I went to see her but she was still posing. I saw Carole Christmas and gave her a foot massage. When Diana was free she came over and gave me a big hug. She invited me to a nude performance she was going to be doing on Good Friday. I got off early and Diana, Carole and I all caught the same train. Carole didn't sit with us because she'd had a little argument earlier with Diana.

No comments:

Post a Comment