Tuesday 4 April 2023

April 4, 1993: My daughter parallel played with some other kids


Thirty years ago today

            On Sunday I went to bed at around 5:00 and my daughter was awake and looking at me when I woke up at 9:00. It was a struggle but she got me up and I made cereal and toast for breakfast. We played with paint and tools and then we went out to the playground. There were a couple of kids there and she sort of parallel played with them. She went down the slide a lot by herself while a three year old had both his parents helping him. When she looked like she was getting sleepy I took her back. We played in the tub and ate some more, then she finally went to sleep at around 16:00. She got up at 18:30 and I gradually got her ready to take back to her mother. After that I headed home and thought about the fact that I was nearly broke again.

No comments:

Post a Comment