Friday 14 April 2023

April 14, 1993: According to my progressed astrological chart I was entering my output phase


Thirty years ago today 

            On Tuesday night I called Diana Dufretes and she told me that maybe we could meet on the next weekend. She said to call her on Sunday but I didn't know if she was putting me off. On Wednesday I didn't have to be at work until 12:45 and so I had time to shave and shower. I worked until about 17:15 and then went home. The place was all cleaned up and I was almost finished going through the funnies in all of my old newspapers. Then I would start on the Life sections, which would go fast and severely diminish the height of the piles. I was not buying any more newspapers because I was entering my output phase according to my horoscope as I'd worked it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment