Friday 21 April 2023

April 21, 1993: Because of our argument June Handera said she didn't need my services but I'd be paid anyway


Thirty years ago today 

            On Wednesday I arrived to work at George Brown College a little after 8:00. June Handera the instructor came in at around 8:20. She came up and told me she wouldn't be needing my services for the rest of the week but I'd be paid anyway, so I went home. This was obviously because of the argument we'd had the day before. I called Nancy later and told her I was suddenly free. She said she wanted to take our daughter to a movie on Thursday. I called Diana Dufretes and she said she'd been thinking all night about the movie Prospero's Books that we'd seen on Tuesday. I told her that I'd been thinking about her. She suddenly became serious and told me she didn't want to make love to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment