Thursday 1 July 2021

July 1, 1991: I wanted to take the baby to see the fireworks but Nancy thought she was too young


Thirty years ago today 

            On Sunday night Nancy's sister Susan and her friend Reganne stayed at my place in the Beaches.
            On Monday I went to Bamburgh Plaza to see if any of the variety stores had Metropasses. One told me that they'd have them tomorrow. I was going to head downtown to get one but decided to wait and see what the work situation would be on Tuesday. 
            Nancy's mother was home all day puttering around and so I had no privacy. 
            Nancy and I went to McDonalds and then I took the baby back to the house while Nancy did her power walk. 
            One could hear fireworks in the park and I wanted to take the baby to see them but Nancy thought she was too young. 
            Susan didn't get home until late.
            All my work was falling behind because of this situation of staying at Nancy's place.

No comments:

Post a Comment