Tuesday 6 July 2021

July 6, 1991: Nancy wanted to spend the day with me because the uncle she felt uncomfortable with was coming over


Thirty years ago today

            On Saturday morning Nancy told me she wanted to come with me to the lawn sales because her uncle with whom she felt uncomfortable was coming over. As we were getting ready there was a call for me from Tom Smarda telling me he was at Marcus's place in the Beaches and so we arranged to meet later. I called him when we hit Queen and he and Marcus came out. We walked east to my place and went in there for a while so I could show Marcus my collages. When we walked west looking for lawn sales Tom split and then so did Marcus. Nancy and I found a couple of sales and I bought a German children's book for our child. We had dinner at an English pub and then went to my place but later Nancy said she wanted to go home alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment