Friday 30 July 2021

July 30, 1991: One unattractive hooker was asking $60 so I kept looking

Thirty years ago today 

             On Tuesday I went down to the Dufferin Mall to pay my phone bill, then I went to BGM to pick up my contact sheets. After that I took the King car to Roncesvalles and walked back along Queen looking for a hooker. One unattractive one was asking $60 and so I kept going. I caught the car to Sherbourne where one woman wanted $50 for a blow. I walked up Sherbourne and called that transvestite but she wasn't home. I gave up and caught the subway to Eglinton to meet Mike Copping. We went fior a beer at the Duke of Kent and then for coffee at the Second Cup while we played a girl watching game. We met Nancy, her sister Susan, Susan's friend Raganne and the baby at Canada Square Cinemas where we saw "My Father's Glory." Then we went to Fran's where we talked a long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment