Saturday 24 July 2021

July 24, 1991: I thought about how mothers have all the power and society pisses on fatherhood


Thirty years ago today

            I cried a lot on Wednesday thinking about my situation with Nancy and our child. About how she had all the power and how society pisses on fatherhood as if a mother were more important instead of equal.
            At one point Nancy and I were talking very freely and calmly about how we felt. I really wanted to take her in my arms but I was afraid she'd freeze up. 
            Nancy and her family went off in the car and so I was free to masturbate with oil in front of the TV. I also watched Star Trek and Hunter. 
            Mike Copping called and wanted to stay at my place for two nights because he was working in the area. When he came by for the keys I asked him to water my plant. 
            Nancy made me some oven fries but it seemed she was getting tired of waiting on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment