Tuesday 20 July 2021

July 20, 1991: Nancy and I got along pretty good as long as we didn't talk about anything real


Thirty years ago today
 
            On Saturday I watched the rest of my WWII videos. There wasn't much on TV. 
            Later on Nancy and her sister Susan went to Miracle Mart and brought back egg rolls, and honey garlic and barbecue chicken wings. Susan rented "Henry and June", which we watched and she liked.
            Nancy and I gave the baby another bath. We got along pretty good as long as we didn't talk about anything real. 
            It had been very hot and I always felt dirty by the end of the day just from lying around.  
            I hoped I wouldn't have to pay the August rent on my place. I would call Richard to find out as soon as I got the the cast off and could walk easily to the phone. 
            I'd been staying up late and annoying Nancy with the TV. But what was I supposed to do? I wasn't physically tired and I got bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment