Sunday 25 July 2021

July 25, 1991: After a while I was able to walk without the crutches


Thirty years ago today

            I got up at around 10:00 on Thursday and Nancy made me an omelette. I watched TV until 12:30 and then started trying to walk, but I needed the crutches at first. I shaved and it took a long time.
            Everybody went out and left me alone. After a while I was able to walk without the crutches and I cleaned up the family room a bit. I worked on my "Venus Eclipsed By Saturn" collage and then got tired and watched Star Trek. 
            Nancy's mother Appolonia brought me some cherries and watermelon. 
            I called Mike Copping at my place and told him I'd be coming down tomorrow and instructed him to leave the keys on the bathroom window ledge. 
            I watched "1941." Nancy didn't like my choices of TV shows and thought that I watched them too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment