Monday 5 July 2021

July 5, 1991: I decided that if Nancy wasn't going to provide sexual release I would look for it elsewhere


Thirty years ago today 

            On Friday morning I met Bill and his nephew at Steak Queen and then we picked up Wayne's nephew Pete. We moved a middle aged Jewish couple with lots of stuff out of a really nice old house. The customer was interested in the fact that I was an artist and took my number so he could look at my work sometime. He threw out a plant that I liked and so I took a piece of it to try and save it. We moved them to Oriole and Eglinton and the move took eleven hours. I got a ride back with Bill. 
            As I was crossing the field to Nancy's place from Bamburgh Plaza I saw Nancy, Susan and Michelle. 
           I decided that tomorrow I was going to find sexual release somehow if Nancy wasn't going to provide it.

No comments:

Post a Comment