Monday 26 July 2021

July 26, 1991: I bought a tripod for $69.95 and a cable release for my camera


Thirty years ago today

            I got a ride on Friday morning to go to Mr. Mover and pick up my cheques as well as the paycheque for Mike Copping. We got back to Nancy's place at 14:00 and then her sister Susan and I got a ride with her father down to Greenwood and Danforth. From there I took the bus to Queen and that gorgeous model type that lived up the street from me was waiting at the stop. The streetcar took half an hour to arrive. 
            When I got home I made some phone calls, masturbated and then headed out to look for a tripod. I went to Vistek but it was closed and so I travelled to Henry's on Church Street. It took a long time to be served. There were some tripods on sale and I looked at one for $69.95. I decided not to shop around since they only had three left and I also bought a cable release for my camera. 
            I headed back up to Scarborough and called Nancy from Miracle Mart at Bamburgh Plaza. She met me there to shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment