Sunday 18 July 2021

July 18, 1991: I jerked off to a Sheana Easton video


Thirty years ago today

            Nancy already had the TV on when I got up on Tuesday. As far as I could tell from how it felt under the cast my ankle seemed like it had healed. 
            Nancy brought me enough fruit for breakfast and the rest of the day. As they were getting ready to go out I gave them a list of things to do at my place in the Beaches: get the library book on astrology, grab my phone book if it was there, pick up Mike Copping's Mr. Mover paycheque if they could find it, water my plant and check my mail. 
            I got a call from Wayne about my paycheque. 
            I watched two war videos, I slept, I sweated and read some old newspapers. 
            I jerked off and came while watching a Sheana Easton video. 
            They were gone until well after dark. Nancy's mother brought me some cherries and soup at around 22:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment