Wednesday 21 July 2021

July 21, 1991: I was trying to work out the baby's astrological chart but all I'd gotten so far was the heavy planets


Thirty years ago today   

           On Sunday morning Nancy's parents went to church but their absence didn't do me much good. Her sister Susan went out and got me the newspapers, a 649 ticket and some Coke because I'd been getting tired of drinking water. I watched "Married With Children." 
           I wrote this three days later and since it had all been pretty the same every day, all day long, I didn't remember much. 
           We watched Fashion Television and Movie Television. 
           I'd been masturbating usually once a day. 
           The baby was cranky when she wasn't sleeping and it took a lot of work to get her calmed down. We didn't know if it was an upset stomach or what. 
           I'd been trying to work out the baby's astrological chart but all I'd gotten so far was the heavy planets.

No comments:

Post a Comment