Thursday 8 July 2021

July 8, 1991: I was sitting right there when Nancy asked her sister to play with the baby. She seemed to be keeping us apart


Thirty years ago today 

            I called Bill on Monday morning at around 6:30 to find out when and where to meet him. He said 8:30 at Steeles and Victoria Park. We met Paul on the job site in Thornhill and only loaded the truck and so we were done at 14:00.
            I bought some frozen yogourt and took some pecan pie back to Nancy. She liked it. 
            I was still pissed off about an apparently subconscious tendency she had to keep the baby and I separate. I was sitting right here in the family room when she asked her sister Susan to play with the baby for a while. 
            Nancy's uncle was still there when I left in the morning and when I got back another uncle and aunt were visiting. In the last two days Nancy had gotten $150 in gifts from her relatives. 
            I went out and bought some McNuggets.

No comments:

Post a Comment