Saturday 31 July 2021

July 31, 1991: In the basement of my building I found a love seat, a Halloween mask and 100 National Geographics


Thirty years ago today

            On Wednesday I went down to my place in the Beaches. I finished picking up in the living room and swept the kitchen floor. Then I went upstairs in my building to look through what Pat had left behind. I found about fifty tabloid papers, mostly the Star but some Enquirers. I went down to the basement where I found a love seat, a carpet, a chair, clothing, a Halloween mask, a hundred national Geographics and tons of other stuff. Now my apartment was a mess again because of everything I'd brought in, but I was thinking of having a lawn sale. 
            After going back to Nancy's place I called Mike Copping and he was surprised to hear about all the junk that I'd found. 
            Reganne had been staying with Nancy's sister Susan all week and was becoming an honourary Hammermeister.

No comments:

Post a Comment