Saturday 10 July 2021

July 10, 1991: I got myself some red high tops


Thirty years ago today

            On Wednesday Nancy and I decided to go downtown to Zootzz to get our hair cut by Carmita. I got mine done but Nancy just wanted a consultation. Nancy didn't like mine and both she and Carmita agreed that it should be shorter. 
            We went to Tortilla Flats for lunch and then went looking for running shoes. We found some black high-tops on Yonge for $7.50 and Nancy bought them for me but I also got myself some red ones.
            The baby was fairly calm all day. Nancy and her sister Susan went out for a while. I watched a tacky WWII propaganda film called "Prelude to War." 
            I called Wayne and found out there was no work for Thursday but he told me he'd given a guy my number about working that weekend for $12 an hour. 
            Nancy and I would have to go to a counsellor soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment