Tuesday 13 July 2021

July 13, 1991: I got up to see if I could walk well enough to go to the fracture clinic, but I couldn't


Thirty years ago today

            On Saturday I got up at 7:00 to see if I could walk well enough to go to the fracture clinic, but I couldn't so I went back to bed. After a while it became painful to lie down and I thought about taking a cab to Scarborough Grace, but when I put my sneakers on and sat down on the couch I felt better. 
            Nancy went to Miracle Mart for me and brought back chicken wings, then we watched "Swimming To Cambodia." She was being very good to me since this happened. I regretted that I couldn't do with the baby what I could before and that I was less of a help. 
            I showed Nancy the baby shots and her sister Susan the slides from our shoot but she didn't like the images of herself. I had to get the negs made into contact sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment