Thursday 29 July 2021

July 29, 1991: At Jilly's I got this very interesting older dancer with short blonde hair, a black corset and long gloves to dance through two songs


Thirty years ago today 

            On Monday I went down to my place and worked on projects: transcribing information from the encyclopaedia, reading, writing, making astrological notes and working on a collage. I managed to clean up a lot more than I did on Saturday. I picked up most of the stuff from the living room floor. 
            After it started raining I caught the streetcar to Broadview and went into Jilly's for a while. I got this very interesting, older dancer with short blonde hair, a black corset and long gloves to dance through two songs. 
    I took the streetcar to Parkdale to pick up my contact sheets from BGM but I was $3 short and so I had to go to the bank machine. But I couldn't get any money because there was a hold on my account. I went back to Nancy's place.

No comments:

Post a Comment