Saturday 17 July 2021

July 17, 1991: The baby was making a lot of talking noises and her favourite was "Agua"


Thirty years ago today 

            On Wednesday I hadn't looked at a functional clock for a few days and so I only knew approximately what time it was at any given moment. 
            The baby was making a lot of talking noises and her favourite was "Unga" or "Agua." I called the baby a pervert because when she saw Nancy and I in the same strange position that we'd been in the night she was conceived she seemed attracted to it and to nod approvingly. Nancy cracked up laughing. 
            Nancy and I got up after playing with the baby in bed for quite a while and I crutched my way to the couch. Nancy put the TV on for "The Young and the Restless." 
            Susan got me two days of newspapers and I sat reading. 
            Nancy gave me toast with peanut butter and cheese before leaving for the Scarborough Town Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment