Tuesday 27 July 2021

July 27, 1991: I bought a developing canister and some developer


Thirty years ago today

            Just after midnight on Saturday I called Mike Copping at my place and reminded him to leave me the keys. We talked about getting together to see either "Terminator II" or "My Father's Glory" on Tuesday. I said I would call him at work early in the week. 
            Nancy was out with her sister Susan until 3:00 and so she didn't want to go down to the Beaches with me. We argued about money. There was nothing on TV before I left. 
            I got to my place at around 13:30. The guy came to change the lock at 14:00. I did some reading, made notes and worked on my "Congregation" collage. I did a bit of cleaning but not enough. 
            I went to Henry's on Church Street where I bought a developing canister and some developer.

No comments:

Post a Comment