Wednesday 1 December 2021

December 1, 1991: I was enjoying putting my loose writing into The Hopeless Casebook


Thirty years ago today

            On Sunday I didn't get to see my daughter. Maybe it was just because I couldn't get through to Nancy or perhaps they went away. I didn't remember which was the reason because wrote this two weeks later. Anyway, it was very frustrating.
            I thought that Nancy must have gotten my lawyer's letter by then. He said he'd call her. 
            I think that I watched TV, worked on projects, and masturbated. 
            I was cutting images of and information on public figures from the encyclopaedia and pasting it into a book. 
            I had almost finished my first reading of Astrology For The Millions.
            I would soon be drawing material for my autobiography from my 1990 diary. I was enjoying putting my loose writing into The Hopeless Casebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment