Tuesday 14 December 2021

December 14, 1991: Nancy owed me a day with my daughter. What am I saying? She owed me two months!!!


Thirty years ago today

            On Saturday I worked at Canada Post until 6:00 and then went home for a couple of hours before heading up to Bayview and Steeles. I met Peter there and we did a small internal move for a couple of Jewish sisters who were moving their mother from one apartment to another. It just took us a couple of hours and then Peter gave me a ride to Finch Station. 
            I called Nancy and she was finally willing to talk with me. We discussed traveling Down East for Christmas and she seemed fairly definite about going. We agreed to meet on Sunday. I wanted to take the baby swimming for her first time and I suggested that afterward we could go to the Real Jerk. She owed me a day with my daughter. What am I saying? She owed me two months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment