Saturday 11 December 2021

December 11, 1991: Nancy kept hanging up on me all day with no explanation


Thirty years ago today 

            I worked at Canada Post from 1:15 to 8:00 on Wednesday and then I went home and slept. 
            I woke up too late for the appointment with my lawyer. I called his office and arranged for a meeting on Thursday. 
            I phoned Nancy but she hung up on me with no explanation. I called a second time and she did it again. I tried several times throughout the day and once her sister Susan answered but she didn't know what was wrong. I found it very frustrating. 
            I managed to get my place cleaned up a bit. 
            I still hadn't paid my December rent because I never saw Mark to give him the money. They were getting me a new stove and fixing my floor. I hoped that I could afford the place in the new year. 
            Nancy was on my back about money all the time and I thought it might be a factor in my custody case.

No comments:

Post a Comment