Monday 13 December 2021

December 13, 1991: I just wanted to raise my child to be an open, understanding, and unselfish person


Thirty years ago today

            On Friday at Canada Post they had me feeding the machines on the main floor. I slept through lunchtime in one of the break rooms. I worked from 1:15 to 8:00 and then went home to sleep some more.
            I didn't get in touch with Nancy.
            I was out of money and food again. Nancy thought I was a loser but I had a life to live. I was very rich by higher standards than money. I just wanted to raise my child to be an open, understanding, and unselfish person. It wouldn't take a lot of money to do that. Okay, I had motivational problems but she didn't help matters by being so lazy herself while still accusing me. It takes one to know one. What a bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment