Saturday 25 December 2021

Jemma Churchill


            On Friday morning I worked out the chords for the intro and most of the first verse of “Poupée Poupée” by Serge Gainsbourg. 
            I weighed 86.8 kilos before breakfast. 
            My upstairs neighbour David knocked on my door and gave me a six-pack of small cans of Creemore. 
            Around midday, I finished cleaning the top of the kitchen shelves above the sink. Then I removed everything from the top shelf and washed that as well. The top right side of the whole set of shelves is tilting out from the wall. I was cleaning behind it with a toothbrush and I found a cigarette. I've lived here for almost 25 years so it's possible that cigarette had been there long before I moved in. A lot of the stuff on that shelf is glassware and jars, so I'll have to wash all those things before putting them back. 
            I weighed 86.1 kilos before lunch.
            In the afternoon I took a bike ride to Bloor and Palmerston and then rode south to College. I didn't see as many Christmas lights on Palmerston as I'd expected. I took College to Brock and then rode south to home. I weighed 85.9 kilos when I got back at 16:50. 
            I downloaded four videos of fluorescent lights and imported one of them into my Movie Maker project for my song Instructions For Electroshock Therapy. I just stuck it on the end of the timeline to edit. I'll probably work on it on Sunday. 
            I mixed the ground beef I bought yesterday with an egg, bread crumbs, chopped onion, chopped garlic, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. I made four patties and grilled them in the oven. 
            I worked on my poem series My Blood In A Bug. 
            I edited my photo "Anti Gravity's Rainbow."   
            I put fries in the bottom of the pan underneath the burgers, I heated gravy, I melted five-year-old cheddar on top of one of the burgers, and I toasted a Montreal style bagel, I had a burger on a bagel with fries and gravy and two of the small beers while watching the fourth episode of the thirteenth season of Doctor Who. It's weird that the beer that David bought me is supposed to be the same brew that I buy in the larger cans but they tasted entirely different. A little more pungent and oily tasting. 
            In the previous story, a Weeping Angel has taken over the Tardis. The Doctor manages to reboot the Tardis and expel the Angel but not before the Angel has set the course. They land in Medderton, England in 1967. An elderly couple is looking for their niece Peggy and so Yasmin and Dan help them look. The Doctor investigates a house and finds Professor Jericho doing psychic experiments on Claire. The Angels surround the house and manage to get in. 
            Meanwhile, Yasmin and Dan also encounter the Angels but are not able to evade them. The Angels transport whomever they touch back through time and feed off the quantum energies that are released in the process. Yasmin and Dan are transported to 1901 where they meet Peggy. The Angels are in Medderton in 1901 as well but in running from them they come to the edge of reality. The Flux is taking a little more of the town by the minute. 
           The Angels can get in even through an image of an Angel like a drawing. But the Doctor learns that there is an Angel inside Claire that got there through an image she formed in her mind. The Doctor does something with Claire that is very similar to a Vulcan mind-meld on Star Trek. Inside Claire's mind, she learns that the Angel that is occupying Claire is actually a fugitive from the other Angels.
            Yasmin, Dan, and Peggy find a barrier between 1901 and 1967 but they can't safely cross. However, they can see the elderly Mrs. Hayward on the other side who reveals that she is Peggy.
            Meanwhile, Bel lands on the planet Puzano. Since it is one of the few planets not yet disintegrated by the Flux it is full of refugees. She meets Namaca who leads her to a gathering of people awaiting transport. He tells her of a saviour who will appear. The “saviour” is Azure with a Passenger. Bel has heard of the Passengers and knows they are not vehicles but rather living prisons. Bel saves Namaka from being one of the victims and then she goes after Azure in her ship. Vinder arrives and hears of this from Namaka and then prepares to go after Bel. 
            The Doctor learns from Claire's Angel that the Angels work for Division. The rogue Angel says it can give the Doctor knowledge of her lost past through Division. But to protect itself it gives the Doctor to Division. In the end, we see the Doctor turn into a weeping Angel. 
            Mrs. Hayward is played by Penelope McGhie. 
            Peggy is played by Poppy Polivnick. 
            Peggy's Aunt Jean is played by Jemma Churchill, who played Barnaby's nanny on Nativity Rocks. She is best known for playing Matron Ramsay on Call The Midwife and Nanny Lyons on Upstairs Downstairs. She produced and starred in the movie Beached and co-created Two Tree Productions. She played Ms. Fellows on Waterloo Road.



No comments:

Post a Comment