Thursday 16 December 2021

December 16, 1991: While I was waiting for the truck I moved all the customer's stuff downstairs myself


Thirty years ago today 

            On Monday I went up to Finch and Bathurst to meet a truck. They were supposed to be there at 9:00 but they didn't show up for over an hour. So while I was waiting I moved all the customer's stuff downstairs by myself. When the truck finally arrived it only took us fifteen minutes to load it. We delivered to Scarborough and then Ray dropped me off at the Fairview Mall. They'd brought my cheque and so since I was already in her part of town I called Nancy to see if we could meet and go over all our baby pictures to decide which ones to give as Christmas presents. I cashed my cheque and went to meet her at Bamburgh Plaza. I waited for her in McDonalds, the donut shop, and finally in the Greek place. After four hours she finally showed up and I got to see all the photos I'd taken. We went through them all and I picked out what I wanted for Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment