Thursday 2 December 2021

December 2, 1991: It took fifteen minutes to make a mess and then hours to clean it up


Thirty years ago today

            On Monday I went down to legal Aid to make my first payment. 
            I knocked on the door of The Foundation but there was no answer. 
            I walked to the bookstore and looked through the comics, then I got a coffee and headed home. 
            I checked with my lawyer and was told that he would call me back but he didn't.
            I finished the day off with projects and cleaning. 
            Cleaning was endless. It seemed like it took fifteen minutes to make a mess and then hours to clean it up. 
            I couldn't afford to pay my library fine for the books I had out and so I decided to just keep them until I could give them the money. 
            In my National Geographic scrapbook I was covering the Normal Conquest. 
            In my Gurdjieff notes I was in the middle of 1924.

No comments:

Post a Comment