Friday 31 December 2021

December 31, 1991: I was late to meet Nancy at Queen's Quay but didn't feel bad because she'd kept me waiting longer lots of times


Thirty years ago today

            On Tuesday I discovered that there was a streetcar now that went from Union Station right by Queen's Quay. I was late to meet Nancy there but I didn't feel bad because she'd kept me waiting longer lots of times. We shopped around while I carried my baby girl. From Harbourfront we went up to Hazelton Lanes where I took pictures of the skaters. Nancy bought animal slippers for her sister Susan. I got my daughter a comb and Nancy bought her some rubber ducks. We went to a gadget shop where they had some nice avant garde playing cards. We walked to Holts where Nancy looked at boots. Then we travelled to Eaton's Centre where she saw Susan. We had dinner at Red Lobster and ordered the Florida Combo. I drank a couple of beers and it cleaned me out. Nancy had to pay for some of my bill. Nancy got tired in the mall and laid down on a bench for a while. I got home at midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment