Thursday 30 December 2021

December 30, 1991: I bought a duck for New year's dinner


Thirty years ago today

            On Monday I went up to Yamaha to get my cheque from the piano movers but I had to wait more than half an hour for Dave and Gary to bring it. 
            On the way home I bought a duck for New year's dinner. 
            After I got home I just stayed there for the rest of the day. I watched TV, cleaned up, worked on projects and a collage. 
            I tried to call my lawyer but his office seemed to be closed for the holidays. 
            My dad called to see if we'd gotten home from New Brunswick all right. I mentioned forgetting my gloves at his place and he said he'd thought my brother Allison had left them there. He told me he'd mail them up to me.
            I invited Nancy to come to my place for New Year's dinner but she said she wanted to go to Red Lobster. She was planning to buy her sister Susan a belated Christmas present but didn't know what to get her and so she wanted me to come shopping with her on Tuesday, starting at Harbourfront.

No comments:

Post a Comment