Friday 24 December 2021

Thaddea Graham


            On Thursday morning I finished memorizing “Poupée Poupée” by Serge Gainsbourg. I searched for the chords but no one had posted them and so I worked out the first few chords of the intro. 
            I weighed 86.6 kilos before breakfast. 
            Around midday I took everything down from the top of my shelves above the kitchen sink and counter to prepare to wash the top. But first I had to repair it, The right front corner of the top board has been sagging for a long time because the fibreboard has broken around the nail that was holding it in place. I drove some new nails in and secured it and then started cleaning the top. It was pretty dirty and so I didn't finish it before the water in the bucket got dirty. I'll complete that tomorrow and then move down to clean the top shelf. 
            I weighed 86.6 kilos before lunch. 
            In the afternoon I took a bike ride to Bloor and Shaw, then went south to College, west to Dovercourt, south to Queen and then west to Gladstone where I stopped at Freshco. 
            I bought two half-pints of blueberries, a half-pint of raspberries, a pint of strawberries, two bags of oranges, three pomegranates, a bag of plain kettle chips, a bag of barbecue kettle chips, a bag of naan, two jars of apple sauce, a large container of skyr, a box of spoon size shredded wheat, a jug of orange juice, a jug of raspberry lemonade, Ritz crackers, a dark chocolate bar, six bars of Irish Spring soap, and a pack of Sponge Towels. 
            Since I had the $50 gift card that my upstairs neighbour David gave me I left my bike at Freshco and walked across the street to Metro. I got vanilla bean ice cream, white chocolate raspberry truffle ice cream, eggs, ground beef, a whole free-range chicken, dill pickles, and a pack of hot Italian sausages. I went $2.05 over the gift card. I really don't like the atmosphere of Metro and I don't find the staff as friendly as those at Freshco. If not for the gift card I wouldn't shop there. 
            I weighed 85.8 kilos when I got home. 
            I got caught up on my journal a little before 19:30. 
            I searched for video footage of fluorescent light. I found some of the lights themselves although I wanted more of the glow and how it makes flesh look cold. I'll see if anything I've bookmarked would look good in the video I'm making for my song “Instructions For Electroshock Therapy.” 
            When I started to make dinner I realized the one thing I'd forgotten to buy at the supermarkets is a sack of potatoes. It's lucky I had frozen french fries. I ate some with gravy and two sirloin tips while watching episode three of the thirteenth season of Doctor Who. 
            I found this story pretty confusing. In the Temple of Atropos on the Planet Time the Doctor, to protect Yasmin, Dan and Vinder from Swarm, Azure and the Passenger, jumps into the time storm and hides Yasmin, Dan and Vinder each in the past of their own time streams. They each remember their future and see each other in the bodies of the people they interact with in the past before they knew each other in the future. The Doctor is trying to divide herself between all the separate time streams but she also gets sucked into her own time stream in which she is the “fugitive Doctor” from her own forgotten past commanding an assault on Atropos which has also been occupied by an older Swarm even though it happened long before. The Passengers are humanoid vessels that can absorb and contain hundreds of thousands of lives. The Fugitive Doctor defeats Swarm by having the Mouri priests become absorbed in the Passenger. The Flux has caused the Santorans, the Daleks and the Cybermen to divide up the places it has ravaged. In Vinder's timeline his world has been devastated by the Daleks. His pregnant girlfriend Bel is looking for him. Dan's love has been trapped inside a Passenger. The Doctor promises Dan she'll get her back. They return to the Tardis, Yasmin looks at her phone and sees a Weeping Angel. The angels infiltrate the Tardis through her phone. The Doctor tells everyone not to blink but Dan blinks and the angels are able to take over the Tardis. 
            Bel is played by Thaddea Graham, who co-starred in the TV series “Letter For the King” and “The Irregulars.”. 
            Diane is played by Nadia Albina. 
            Dan Lewis is played by John Bishop who is one of the biggest names in British comedy. He's done several shows and specials for the BBC and Sky1.




No comments:

Post a Comment