Sunday 5 December 2021

December 5, 1991: I was flying high from lack of sleep and I was getting better at sorting mail


Thirty years ago today

            On Thursday I had to be at the postal station at 1:00. I was flying high from lack of sleep and so I didn't doze off this time and I was getting a little better at sorting mail. 
            Even though we were supposed to work until 7:45 I had to leave at 7:00 because I needed to meet Ray in Mississauga at 8:30. We finished delivering what Mike and I had started on Wednesday, then we did a small office move and some cartage work. 
            He dropped me off at Wilson and Keele and I caught the bus to Bloor.
            I got through to Nancy and we arranged to get together on the weekend. 
            I would be working on Friday for Mr. Mover and I didn't have to work at the post office that night and so I got some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment