Monday 6 December 2021

December 6, 1991: I lost my cheque. We took the Top Cops set from Global to the Lakeshore Mental Hospital then I went back to Global and found it muddy and soaking wet


Thirty years ago today

            On Friday I had to meet Mike at Global TV at 9:00 but I was over half an hour late. We loaded a set for the show Top Cops and delivered it to the old mental hospital on the Lakeshore. 
            Mike brought me my cheque but I lost it. I didn't realize it was missing until we left Global. We searched the truck but found nothing. We radioed Mr. Mover to call Global and ask them to look but they didn't find it. After the job was over I headed back up to Global and found it soaking wet and covered with mud. 
            I did some shopping before going home. I couldn't reach Nancy. 
            I called Canada Post at around 23:00 and found that I'd be working at 1:15 on Saturday and so I tried to relax before leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment